The Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria (DSCV) is part of the Victorian Department of Justice & Regulation, and provides free dispute resolution services to all Victorians.
DSCV offers the following services:
- dispute resolution advice
- conflict coaching
- court-based mediation of civil claims at most Magistrates’ Courts
- mediation of Intervention Order applications referred by the court or police
- family meetings in relation to options for older Victorians
- dispute resolution training for members of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities